At each campus library, the Library Help Desk is where you'll find library staff who provide basic computer and research assistance. Library staff at the Library Help Desk can also refer you to a librarian for in-depth research help.
Visit the Library Help Desk when you have questions about:
- Getting a library card
- Borrowing library materials
- Printing, copying, or scanning
- Using your flash drive
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Finding articles in library databases
- Determining whether or not a source is "credible"
- Citing information according to MLA or APA style
- Reserving a group study room
- Requesting items from other library systems
Learn about additional options for research help.